Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Knitted Rollers Curlers Pattern Fun Easy Unique and Useful!


I designed this pattern for myself when I needed some soft rollers but since I live on the road in our motorhome, I didn't have access to a store. I sat down with my worsted weight yarn and knitted away. I used a fun variegated yarn that I had left over and size 4 DPN needles.

Knitted curlers with you in mind

Have fun! they make up fast and are so easy to make, you'll be making bunches of them. Being soft, they're wonderful for sleeping in and also help to keep you hair full fluffy and clean.



Pattern Price:  $2.00

I prefer PayPal
Pattern will be sent as a PDF file or I can attach it to an email.

Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, and quie ingenious too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sandie. I have many more ideas but not enough time to design them all. Thanks for becoming a follower.....you're my best one.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete